Monday 21 January 2013

It's Project Pop Guys!!!

Hey, this is my first post today.. Wow.. Long time no see!^^ 
I am still troubling with my English Grammar..hehe..So, Sorry for my grammar than..
This time I would like to share about event that I joined on 19th Januari.. It's "Legacy SMAK GS Closing" This was event that my ex-school held :) The line of artis are : Forthboxx, Pee Wee Gaskins, and Project Pop.. I have been waiting for this event cause I can see my favorite grup, Project Pop :D
Take a look their performance photos :

Blurrrrrrrr -__-

Everyone enjoyed the music :)

Dance and sing with Project Pop

I just can share this photos, I know it's not many. I was too enjoyed their perfomance, So I don't have time to recorded their performance hehehe.. They sang soooooo many song. From their own songs, other Indonesian singers songs, even GANGNAM STYLE! hahaha.. All of the audience was so excited! They invite us to dance and singing together... Me and my friends going crazy that night! hahaa..It was a great night! I'll never forget that night :D

The Stamps

The Entrance Ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment